This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this possible in Jpcsp?
Hi,I was thinking on this for a while but is this really possible in Jpcsp?
1.Using directx support in Jpcsp
2.Using bios like pcsx2 from psp in Jpcsp to increase comtability of games
3.speed hacks to increase FPS?
4.lower requirements for jpcsp
Sorry for my bad english Big Grin
1. Since the OpenGL implementation was introduced on JPCSP thinking on a multi-OS/platform emulator, i guess if someone want work with DirectX it will work.
2. Is not needed.
3 and 4. For sure this will be introduced but at the moment of JPCSP code is stronger enough to run any game.
[Image: montcer.png]
Alright but Can Jpcsp add a option to reduce texture quality or graphics so that games can run fast?
I don't know which speed hacks will be implemented when dev work on it, but for now you have:
Vertex Cache: The most important speed boost that work with many games.
Use Shaders: Some games speed up when Shaders are on.
Enable decode of indexed textures (Using CLUT) in shaders: Enable it with Shaders and you will speed up some games.
Disable UBO: If you have ATI/Intel video card, this option will help.
Vertex Cache:Speeds up many games in menu but games slow when playing with it
Use Shaders:getting corrupted graphics in wwe 2011 and some more games
Enable decode of indexed textures (Using CLUT) in shaders:blank screen
(10-28-2012, 05:40 AM)EvilSR Wrote: Vertex Cache:Speeds up many games in menu but games slow when playing with it
Use Shaders:getting corrupted graphics in wwe 2011 and some more games
Enable decode of indexed textures (Using CLUT) in shaders:blank screen
I didn't say those options where universal and all the games take advantage of then; however, i suspect there's something wrong on your config or you are just looking for an perfect emulation (Which is impossible).

Remember that the emu still on BETA phase; you must help yourself with newest video drivers and always looking for the best match between the video options.
What I meant is attached below Many Jpcsp can fix these in future versions:
1.corrupted menu
2.Black momentum bar
Black momentum bar

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well, in order to get that game fix you should post a InfoLog on game dedicated thread so gid15 can check it; post the file is not a guarantee of fixing, but at least is a start. Also, on next post you could try be more detailed; i don't own that game and maybe dev team doesn't own either so every detail will be helpful.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=88735

here is the log