This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NPJH-50453] Busou Shinki Battle Master Mk. II ... Background music and Cheat problem
psp 
My current JPCSP is r2774. Just as the title says, my problem is :

1. No background music, starting from the opening video ( I think ). But, there are some voices for option, etc. I've tried using SonicStage and things, but it doesn't work. SonicStage itself got an error about OpenMG Secure Module.

2. I tried to cheat ( shame it is ), but it doesn't work. The ID is NPJH-50453, but nothing change. I've entered the code like this " 0x2038DE70 0x3B9AC9FF " and clicked ON.

Java Version : [Image: KIF7j.jpg]
Can anyone please help me ?
Thanks in advance.

NB :
1. I've added the log.html and system information in TXT file.
2. SonicStage installation was normally completed, but it got an error about OPEN MG

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 7.46 KB / Downloads: 87)
.rar   SERAPHIMXV01.rar (Size: 12.99 KB / Downloads: 91)
problem lies with your sonic stage install, this game uses a few mono at3 but overall the sound works fine with sonic stage (including BGM)
(10-15-2012, 08:58 AM)hyakki Wrote: problem lies with your sonic stage install, this game uses a few mono at3 but overall the sound works fine with sonic stage (including BGM)

Thanks for the response, but do you know hot to fix the error ?
Not without any error message, a few suggestions though first make sure you are using ss v4.3, and all your visual c++ runtimes are up-to date. (2005,2008,2010)
I got SS 4.3 and Visual C++ updated for 2005, 2008 and 2010,,, any suggestion ?
It only says about OpenMG Secure Module doesn't exist

NB : I got the background music working Big Grin Just installed the separated OpenMG Secure Module and now it's working.

So, anyone know about how to make the cheat code working ?
Please help again.

NB : I tried using cheat.db it also doesn't work. No change in the game.