This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I get old versions of JPCSP?
I have a game that won't work on any new ones, and is said to be compatible with only an older version which I can no longer find.

I'm looking for "JPCSP rev1773 0.6"

Is it still available somewhere? Is someone willing to share??
what game? maybe you could provide a info log so the devs can take a look and try to fix it.
Besides, lot's of improvements have been done since that rev until newest r2788.
[Image: montcer.png]
I know there has been lots of improvement since r1773, but the game I'm trying to play won't ever work on later versions. So I thought maybe it will only work on the old one.

The game is "Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Battle Arena 2", and here's my newest log.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.43 KB / Downloads: 87)
Just to know, what are your PC specs? CPU model and speed, OS version and architecture, etc.
(10-20-2012, 03:55 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Just to know, what are your PC specs? CPU model and speed, OS version and architecture, etc.

I don't know how to look that up, mind telling me? Oh, and I use windows-x86 to try and run the game.
You could press the WindowsKey(The one with the flag)+Pause. On the open box you could see some like this if you use Windows 7:

(10-20-2012, 04:41 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: You could press the WindowsKey(The one with the flag)+Pause. On the open box you could see some like this if you use Windows 7:

Okay, this is what I found, but please, I do want help with this game...

Intel® Pentium® CPU P6200 @ 2.13GHz 2.13 GHz
(09-27-2012, 06:23 AM)Kajune Wrote: The ones I've tried, including the recommended r1773, will not go past the loading screen.
That post was from 27-09-2012, but now you need that version again? Mmm, i don't get it.

About the error you got, i remember that error happen to me when using Java 6, but from your logs looks like you have Java 7; a tricky question, have you installed at same time Java 6 and Java 7?
Quote:That post was from 27-09-2012, but now you need that version again? Mmm, i don't get it.

About the error you got, i remember that error happen to me when using Java 6, but from your logs looks like you have Java 7; a tricky question, have you installed at same time Java 6 and Java 7?

Which post?

All I know is that likely, I might need "r1773", since nothing else I do seems to be working, no other version seems to work either.

Initially I did have both, and now I only have Java 7.