This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dbz tag team playable?
psp 
hi i'm new on this forum and i want so badly to play dbz tt ,i serched all the internet but i didnt find anithing about this game ,i tried myself to play the game but nothing hapens ,if someone nows how to play that game plese tell me .
sorry for my bad english!
some games can't run correctly for now on jpcsp but .. what version of the emu do you use ? The last version is the r2303 ...
Well... It would be surprising if you get any help seeing as you illegally downloaded the game, We don't support piracy here.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
i use r2300 and otrher revizons but the result was the same .
i tried to run kamen roder climax heroes ooo and the same in rev 2300 it sows for a few secods the loading screen.
And i dont thik that is important what rooms i use ,mine or dow!
It is 100% important seeing as with how you're talking you don't even own the game or a psp. Which again, is not supported here. You're breaking the law where as the people that are listening to the rules are not breaking the law.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
if i had a psp i wold not use the jpcsp to play psp games !
i asked about the emu i dont asked for links to download psp games or something like that !
if you now something about the game tell me if not ,dont do it i now what i can talk here or not!
We don't use JPCSP to play PSP games because of our lack of psps, we play JPCSP for other reasons like enhanced resolution, and other benefits you can get from using Emulators. But yes you wasted your time getting this game because it does not work on jpcsp yet.
thanks it was hard to give an answear like that.
i hope that this game will be suported soon by jpcsp is a great fighting game.
anyway thx!
now with the rev 2340 dbz tag team is playble !!have fun!!
it works with the normal settings!!