This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for mac users again
psp 
in oolder post i ask for help, a guy tell me to download the last version of the app, but when i download it, unpack the zip and get a icon of a little psp, i open it and just appears a window with three buttons "play" "Pause" and "stop", so, how can i load a game if i dont have a task bar to do it? please help me with this i am the only mac user wishing play ^^?

thanks
psp Help for mac users again
in oolder post i ask for help, a guy tell me to download the last version of the app, but when i download it, unpack the zip and get a icon of a little psp, i open it and just appears a window with three buttons "play" "Pause" and "stop", so, how can i load a game if i dont have a task bar to do it? please help me with this i am the only mac user wishing play ^^?
im having the same problem on my macbook air, any help? i downloaded 1772 7z and using CXEx Porter to open the win.86exe thing that make the box to run the game but its telling me java is not found even though i downloaded jre