This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
JPCSP not detect java 64 bit
psp 
when i launch jpcsp the bat file always says there's no java 64 bit installed but i've already installed java 64 bit
what's the problem and what should i do?
well i'm also running win 7 x64, but i also installed the x86 java beside the x64 version. so far so good, i can play srw z2 for example.
perhaps u should try installing the x86 version of java and jpcsp? (i always use x86 version even if i'm on x64 windows)
Update ur graphics card
WOW I just got here (my first post actually) And I get to yell at you for not searching the forums first, SEARCH THE FORUMS! You have to edit the bat to point at version 7 of java instead of version 6.