This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP Keeps pausing itself
Game: Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 duodecim
JPCSP Version: V0.6 2298

The Issue: I start the game and everything works fine, untill the title menu comes up and I select New Game, after that it will go white screen and the pause button will be highlighted, I cannot unclick it or press run, it just stays there and I have to restart the emulator again.
Is there like an infinite loop or something created in the log message suggesting the reason for? If there's an infinite loop (something's not loading properly or of the sort) then that can be the cause of the emulator's "hang". Have you tried running any other games and have said games caused such problems or is it only this game? And finally, you should have posted this in the Duodecim thread, as well as checked the thread (if you haven't) because people can be experiencing similar problems (I myself haven't checked out the thread).
Theres a Duodecim thread? Wow I didn't know, sorry, i'll check the logs in a second.
it pauses itself when there is a recompiler error, try ignoring invalid memory access and unmapped imports in the memory options.