This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Screen Doesn't Display Full Screen
I'm trying to run Final Fantasy but I can't get the game to take up the full screen. I've tried using the Resize x3 option- which gets it to take up most of the screen and the Full Screen option which takes up far less. How do I resolve this?

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The fullscreen function is not fully implemented yet. They're working on it.
(09-09-2011, 08:21 PM)nex01 Wrote: The fullscreen function is not fully implemented yet. They're working on it.

I see thank you for the reply.

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz
for me it's already working, use "native" resolution and just check the fullscreen options.
But it's a bit buggy, it can happen that processes in the background can interrupt and the screen starts to flicker.
So an exclusive fullscreen mode is not working yet.
(09-10-2011, 02:33 PM)nex01 Wrote: for me it's already working, use "native" resolution and just check the fullscreen options.
But it's a bit buggy, it can happen that processes in the background can interrupt and the screen starts to flicker.
So an exclusive fullscreen mode is not working yet.

Native with Full Screen check netted me the second attached image. You said optionS, is there more then one I need to set?

I've noticed virtually every video and screenshot I find of JPCSP in action is full screen without the black border on top and to the right or with the desktop showing to the right. I therefore conclude that there must be some build or setting I need to use to make this work.

Edit
I've been playing around with changing Windows resolution and no matter how low I set it the game's image refuses to take up the full screen. This is becoming very frustrating. I don't care if the emulator is running full screen or windowed as long as the game takes up the whole screen. Or failing that, is there a way to center the image?

Further Edit
megaten666 provides the solution:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=6324

Enabling either of the GE options under video makes the game fill the screen.

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz
No there is no other option.
this here works well for me:

[Image: clipboard01913m.jpg][Image: java2011-09-1202-01-59kqnh.jpg]

My Display resolution is 1920x1080, but for some reason the image gets scaled to 1904x1080.
(09-12-2011, 12:04 AM)nex01 Wrote: No there is no other option.
this here works well for me:

[Image: clipboard01913m.jpg][Image: java2011-09-1202-01-59kqnh.jpg]

My Display resolution is 1920x1080, but for some reason the image gets scaled to 1904x1080.

Check my edits dude.

I'd just like to conclude by saying that information like this should be in the forum F.A.Q.- seriously.

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz