This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (EU) - ULES01441
(02-18-2013, 12:27 AM)caizer Wrote: @hyakki
ah ok, thank you for the info Smile.. that means i'll stick to using jpcsp..

@tysonrss
i also had that prob & i still do.. what i do is to use magic & special attacks instead of normal ones then when you've filled your gauge & activated a command style, your normal attacks will make contact.....

U should stick using JPCSP until PPSSPP get PGD decryption support.. When this game start working on PPSSPP u will surely have 60 FPS without any problems. Wink Im running Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and Type 0 on PPSSPP with 60 FPS, and on JPCSP i can barely run them at 20 FPS.
(02-18-2013, 09:40 AM)srdjan045 Wrote:

@tysonrss
i also had that prob & i still do.. what i do is to use magic & special attacks instead of normal ones then when you've filled your gauge & activated a command style, your normal attacks will make contact.....

U should stick using JPCSP until PPSSPP get PGD decryption support.. When this game start working on PPSSPP u will surely have 60 FPS without any problems. Wink Im running Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and Type 0 on PPSSPP with 60 FPS, and on JPCSP i can barely run them at 20 FPS.

Well Crisis Core plays just fine for me, but in PPSSPP it doesn't load the FMV intro and hangs.
(02-18-2013, 05:51 PM)tysonrss Wrote:
(02-18-2013, 09:40 AM)srdjan045 Wrote:

@tysonrss

Well Crisis Core plays just fine for me, but in PPSSPP it doesn't load the FMV intro and hangs.

U can start new game in Crisis Core on PPSSPP, but it takes time to load.. Menu is all grey, but it's not hard to enter new game. I play it on PPSSPP sometimes but using save from JPCSP. Wink
@tysonrss
about the FPS of KH-BBS take a look at my second post in this thread.. you'll see the settings i used & some screenshots..
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
VIDCARD: GeForce 7500 GT
RAM: 2GB
JAVA: 6_38 & 7 (both installed but only 7 is enabled)
JPCSP: Rev. 2968
PPSSPP got PGD decrytion. Wink Hell yeah! KHBBS doesn't work yet, but it will start soon i hope. Wink
ah ok, TFTI Smile
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
VIDCARD: GeForce 7500 GT
RAM: 2GB
JAVA: 6_38 & 7 (both installed but only 7 is enabled)
JPCSP: Rev. 2968
Thanks for the settings provided. I run it at the exact FPS ranges that you indicated. I also noticed little or no difference at all modifying the anti-alias or the resolution. For example my KHBBS looked exactly the same with AA 16x and 800x600 resolution and with AA OFF and Native resolution. How can this be possible? Is it something that I've done wrong?

Sorry for the English, I'm Italian.
(03-05-2013, 01:48 PM)Fjelltronen Wrote: Thanks for the settings provided. I run it at the exact FPS ranges that you indicated. I also noticed little or no difference at all modifying the anti-alias or the resolution. For example my KHBBS looked exactly the same with AA 16x and 800x600 resolution and with AA OFF and Native resolution. How can this be possible? Is it something that I've done wrong?

Sorry for the English, I'm Italian.

Italiano they don't know just what the fuck they missin'