This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (EU) - ULES01441
This game is giving me the following results

In Dungeons in Map (25-30 fps)
In Menus (30 fps)
With a lot of enemies in battle (17-30 fps)

Using the same settings of the first post

[Image: shot20130213153011.jpg]
[Image: shot20130213153120.jpg]
[Image: shot20130213153222.jpg]
[Image: shot20130213153235.jpg]
People in videogames are blind

Dark Devils Translations team
@srdjan045
go to control panel & you'll see a java logo, click that & a small window will open, in one of the tabs you'll see a list of javas installed & there are check boxes, just uncheck which one you don't want to use...
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
VIDCARD: GeForce 7500 GT
RAM: 2GB
JAVA: 6_38 & 7 (both installed but only 7 is enabled)
JPCSP: Rev. 2968
(02-14-2013, 12:49 AM)caizer Wrote: @srdjan045
go to control panel & you'll see a java logo, click that & a small window will open, in one of the tabs you'll see a list of javas installed & there are check boxes, just uncheck which one you don't want to use...

I found that.. But i don't play game, it works slow on my PC.. I'll wait for it to be playable on PPSSPP, and then i will play it. It will work full speed on my PC, as almost every game that works on PPSSPP.
oh ok.. BTW, what games have you tried playing on PPSSPP??
i've tried using it but i can't get it to work like how jpcsp works..
PPSSPP although developing fast, it is still in the beginning development stages, I dont think it supports PGD decryption yet either (that khbbs uses).
(02-15-2013, 03:48 AM)caizer Wrote: oh ok.. BTW, what games have you tried playing on PPSSPP??
i've tried using it but i can't get it to work like how jpcsp works..

Check PPSSPP's forums to see playable games. Games i've tried on PPSSPP are:
- Bleach Heat the Soul 7 (60 FPS at my PC)
- Dragon Ball Evolution (works 60 FPS, but in newer revs game is kinda choppy)
- Final Fantasy Type 0 (60 FPS at my PC)
- Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core (60 FPS at my PC)
- Gundam vs Gundam (works 40-60 FPS at my PC)
- Mortal Kombat Unchainded (60 FPS at my PC)
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 (need to use save state to enter game, but works 60 FPS with graphical glitchies. It's not fully playable, but it can be played).
- Rurouni Kenshin Saisen (60 FPS at my PC)
- Valkyria Chronicles II (60 FPS at my PC)
- Mega Man Powered UP (60 FPS at my PC, but no sound in game)
As Hyakki said, PPSSPP is still in early development, and many things are missing. Some graphics, sounds, fonts, PGD decryption (that KHBBS use's), and some other things. But that will come with time. It realy is developing supper fast, and i put all my hopes in it. Smile
P.S. With my configuration on JPCSP i can't play most of games i play on PPSSPP with playable speed. From those i said, on JPCSP i can play Mortal Kombat Unchained and Rurouni Kenshin Saisen at playable speed (50FPS or more). Other games are working on about 15-20 FPS, some even slower.
The lag input is getting on my nerves. My attacks don't always register, please help.
Sorry to bump but surely someone has encountered this before. And it's teh US version noy EU but at this point it doesn't matter.

My attacks randomly make contact, how do I fix this??
@hyakki
ah ok, thank you for the info Smile.. that means i'll stick to using jpcsp..

@tysonrss
i also had that prob & i still do.. what i do is to use magic & special attacks instead of normal ones then when you've filled your gauge & activated a command style, your normal attacks will make contact.....
(02-18-2013, 12:27 AM)caizer Wrote: @hyakki
ah ok, thank you for the info Smile.. that means i'll stick to using jpcsp..

@tysonrss
i also had that prob & i still do.. what i do is to use magic & special attacks instead of normal ones then when you've filled your gauge & activated a command style, your normal attacks will make contact.....

Whats your FPS when playing this?