This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - ULUS10593
which svn build of jpcsp is best for this game?
(12-16-2012, 04:32 AM)Pikachu6 Wrote: which svn build of jpcsp is best for this game?

it works near perfect in the latest build. (r2929)
Hi, first of all excuse me for my english.

I've an issue with importing my savedata of the psp to the emulator. I'm quite sure that I followed the guidance of what the people on this forum says, that's it:
-Enable the option "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode".

Conclusion: it's doesn't work the savedata extracted/copy from the psp. I'm sure that many people makes it work. Just don't know how. Maybe it's something with the decrypting.

But it not all that bad, the game works like a charm in the emulator, just this only little issue. It not that I cannot start a new game but you know.

Oh, I use the 2927 version. I'm just not used to the svn thing yet. I just started with this today. By the way, I know a little programming in java, thus it must not be a problem at all to migrate to the ultimate svn version (might sound a little contradictory haha). Well, migrate it's not the right word, just, compile the new version.

Thank in advance.

Edit:

I just tested with the last version (2957), and it didn't work. There is something strange, tough.

[Image: 2a6v3oi.jpg]

1) That message without information.
2) The "Appendix" thing. Sounds like a "hidden menu item". Something that should unlocks at a certain time of the game, like when you finish it. This are just conjectures.

In normal mode (without "Handle SAVEDATA..." checked) it not appear, or even with "Handle..." checked, but with no psp savedata exported).

I hope I've explained clearly. Again, excuse me for my english.
Don't enable crypto mode unless you're importing your save files from PSP.
The main problem for which i'm writing is because importing my save games from PSP doesn't work on the jpcsp. So, it's a must that I enable crypto mode.

Thank for your answer. Sorry for not being clear.
Enable crypto mode, load the game, disable crypto mode while you're in-game (don't close JPCSP), then save your game. Your save game should work normally now.
(01-14-2013, 06:13 PM)icecoffemix Wrote: Enable crypto mode, load the game, disable crypto mode while you're in-game (don't close JPCSP), then save your game. Your save game should work normally now.

Ok. I did this:

-Enable crypto mode.
-Run game
-Load encrypted savegame. -> Afterward, it's like the game crash, and the game get paused.
-Disable crypto mode.
-Resume button. <- Sorry, "Run" button.
-Result: (in pic)

Pic:
[Image: w1iyr.jpg]
There's no solution for this? Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks.
I finally cleared the game in the PSP. Next time I will simply start form the PC.

Thanks any way.
r3055

Game has buggy scenes during loading and saving but still able to save and load and figure out which is which slot.
However if you are at the saving scene for a long time and keep scrolling up or down (say close to 30 seconds) the game will freeze.

r2927
With this version no such problems unless you use the save and load snapshot a lot then it will freeze.