This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - ULUS10593
Game needs "only GE graphic"s enabled or it will just show a corrupted screen.

Intro movie hickups and plays too fast at 60fps (I think, limiting to 30fps helps the motion hickups but audio will then be out of sync so now im not sure if its supposed to play at 60fps)
Other then that sound bgm,sfx & save/load seem to be ok.

(I'll move to playable once I test some more)
Video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu8yqw_...videogames

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2754(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 222.97 KB / Downloads: 122)
Moved to playable.
I actually have problems with sound on every cutscenes ... in a sense that they are mute .
(10-08-2012, 02:49 PM)optimuserik Wrote: I actually have problems with sound on every cutscenes ... in a sense that they are mute .

you probably need to install sonic stage.
Hi, I am still having issues with this.

Game needs "only GE graphic"s enabled
I followed and enabled this, however, right after choosing to start game and choose settings, screen goes black, need to press some random buttons and game continues.
But there are screens where it's just white and the "press x" symbol (button being pressed) appears.
I assume on that white screen there should be some kind of text.

Opening scenes are also not giving sounds as optimuserik mentioned. Tried installing sonic stage, and no change is observed...

Overall, games are only half-playable even using JPCSP-2763. Are you sure this game is playable?

Thanks
(10-11-2012, 08:34 AM)darkling Wrote: Overall, games are only half-playable even using JPCSP-2763. Are you sure this game is playable?

Yes I am positive it works and is playable (at least until where I played to), But like I said in the first post videos are severely out of sync with audio (might be the worst case yet) , take a look at the second in-game movie (seek to 2:00), in the video I uploaded it's horrible :p

anyways here is video proof it's workingSmile
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu8yqw_...videogames

In the jpcsp options did you check decode audio files with sonic stage?
settings used in above video

just want to let u know that fmv is out sync and it can be fixed by using cheat angine speed limiter
but with this i can only get 37 fps on game and 32 fps on fmv the voice a bit slow just 1-2 second late i think
I got 20-35 fps in battle and the screen shake a lot when moving and battle too , anyone got this problem or only me ?
(10-08-2012, 02:49 PM)optimuserik Wrote: I actually have problems with sound on every cutscenes ... in a sense that they are mute .

(10-11-2012, 08:34 AM)darkling Wrote: Opening scenes are also not giving sounds as optimuserik mentioned. Tried installing sonic stage, and no change is observed...

Maybe you mean voice acting ? Its only available in japanese version, this english version only has voice acting in cinematics.
re-test r2902
Videos play much better (fps show 60 but they sync perfect now with the audio)

Great work gid15 Smile

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2902(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 160.39 KB / Downloads: 109)