This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TACTICS OGRE Let Us Cling Together CHS ULJM05753
sum2012 does music stop in this version ?
Yes music do not loop.
I think that gid15 make this issue

(08-24-2012, 04:31 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 05:37 AM)Itaru Wrote: Starting with r2438, Heroes Phantasia (NPJH50558) is unable to continue past the title screen even when you push Start or the circle button. After a few seconds in the title screen, it loops back to the opening movie and keeps looping indefinitely between opening movie and title screen with the controls being non-responsive. With r2437 and earlier revisions, I can continue past the title screen and play the game.

I've tracked the problem to the jpcsp.HLE.modules630.sceAtrac3plus class in the following part (lines 51 - 53):
Code:
51   if (Memory.isAddressGood(samplesAddr.getAddress())) {
52         decodeAddr.setValue(samplesAddr.getAddress() - 2160); // Rewind to the sample's header block.
53   }
If line 52 is commented out, then the game can continue past the title screen just like in r2437.
As Hykem is no longer posting during the last months, I've decided to finally add this finding to r2701 :-).

Thank you!

edit:re-enable this line music still not loop.
(10-15-2012, 12:11 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Yes music do not loop.
I think that gid15 make this issue

(08-24-2012, 04:31 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 05:37 AM)Itaru Wrote: Starting with r2438, Heroes Phantasia (NPJH50558) is unable to continue past the title screen even when you push Start or the circle button. After a few seconds in the title screen, it loops back to the opening movie and keeps looping indefinitely between opening movie and title screen with the controls being non-responsive. With r2437 and earlier revisions, I can continue past the title screen and play the game.

I've tracked the problem to the jpcsp.HLE.modules630.sceAtrac3plus class in the following part (lines 51 - 53):
Code:
51   if (Memory.isAddressGood(samplesAddr.getAddress())) {
52         decodeAddr.setValue(samplesAddr.getAddress() - 2160); // Rewind to the sample's header block.
53   }
If line 52 is commented out, then the game can continue past the title screen just like in r2437.
As Hykem is no longer posting during the last months, I've decided to finally add this finding to r2701 :-).

Thank you!

I am not sure what do you mean..music is stopping in all jpcsp versions I tried,both pre and post 2701...
(10-15-2012, 12:26 PM)digiadventures Wrote: I am not sure what do you mean..music is stopping in all jpcsp versions I tried,both pre and post 2701...
play sound ~ 2 minute then no BPM sound.
(I have delete mipmap warning to make log smaller)
I notice no bpm after this line
Code:
21:44:45 DEBUG hle.sceAtrac3plus - SoundDevice - sceAtracGetRemainFrame returning -1, AtracID[id=1, inputBufferAddr=0x0969A0E0, inputBufferSize=32272, inputBufferOffset=30524, inputBufferWritableBytes=0, inputBufferNeededBytes=0]

Attached Files
.7z   R2774mlog.7z (Size: 248.77 KB / Downloads: 92)
(10-15-2012, 01:54 PM)sum2012 Wrote: (I have delete mipmap warning to make log smaller)
Code:
21:44:45 DEBUG hle.sceAtrac3plus - SoundDevice - sceAtracGetRemainFrame returning -1, AtracID[id=1, inputBufferAddr=0x0969A0E0, inputBufferSize=32272, inputBufferOffset=30524, inputBufferWritableBytes=0, inputBufferNeededBytes=0]

Yeah exactly when "sceAtracGetRemainFrame" disapears from the log,thats when music disappear too Smile
I posted some logs and findings in US game thread
The "sceAtracGetRemainFrame returning -1,"is come from
src\jpcsp\HLE\modules150\sceAtrac3plus.java
Code:
@HLEFunction(nid = 0x9AE849A7, version = 150, checkInsideInterrupt = true)
    public int sceAtracGetRemainFrame(@CheckArgument("checkAtracID") int atID, TPointer32 remainFramesAddr) {
        if (log.isDebugEnabled()) {
            log.debug(String.format("sceAtracGetRemainFrame atracID=0x%X, remainFramesAddr=%s", atID, remainFramesAddr));
        }

if (!atracIDs.containsKey(atID)) {
            log.warn("sceAtracGetRemainFrame: bad atracID= " + atID);
            return SceKernelErrors.ERROR_ATRAC_BAD_ID;
        }

AtracID id = atracIDs.get(atID);
        int remainFrames = getRemainFrames(id);
        remainFramesAddr.setValue(remainFrames);

if (log.isDebugEnabled()) {
            log.debug(String.format("sceAtracGetRemainFrame returning %d, %s", remainFrames, id.toString()));
        }

return 0;
    }
If you can compile source, you can start to try to fix yourself

(10-15-2012, 02:05 PM)digiadventures Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 01:54 PM)sum2012 Wrote: (I have delete mipmap warning to make log smaller)
Code:

Yeah exactly when "sceAtracGetRemainFrame" disapears from the log,thats when music disappear too Smile
I posted some logs and findings in US game thread

(10-15-2012, 02:42 PM)sum2012 Wrote: If you can compile source, you can start to try to fix yourself

I can compile the source as that is not really that complicated and doesnt require java programing knowledge.

As for fixing this myself,I am afraid I dont have enough knowledge !
If you think you can fix this,I am not the only person who would be very grateful,just look at US thread how many users commented how much they would like this to be fixed.

If you can,just post compiled version somewhere or atleast fixed file or something !

I tried last night , but fail
(10-15-2012, 03:07 PM)digiadventures Wrote: I can compile the source as that is not really that complicated and doesnt require java programing knowledge.

As for fixing this myself,I am afraid I dont have enough knowledge !
If you think you can fix this,I am not the only person who would be very grateful,just look at US thread how many users commented how much they would like this to be fixed.

If you can,just post compiled version somewhere or atleast fixed file or something !