This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting savegame conversion...(jpcsp to psp)
if we have the exact same firmware(pro-c fix 3), that's possible. wait... is there a different kind of pro-c fix 3 for the psp e1000?
well no,the pro firmware is for the psps that can't have a permanent cfw like CFW ME(I have that one) so that cfw should work on serio's psp
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
virgil, are you able to transfer any of your jpcsp savegames to the psp with magicsave?
Let me try again with other games,I tried with Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep but it didn't work,but I lost my files with my windows and my jpcsp savegames so I need to get one from the psp,save it on jpcsp and then try on the psp.I'll try 1st the crisis core one
Edit:I forgot I had to install sonicstage Tongue
(10-07-2012, 09:17 AM)jeremymd Wrote: is there a different kind of pro-c fix 3 for the psp e1000?
nope, but if installed on an e1000 (maybe go too) it could use different modules since it's a newer hardware with an updated main board, and some pieces like wifi removed.
I have an idea,since my psp is also hackable I'll use recovery flasher to got to 5.00,then install fresh 6.60 and lastly install the 6.60 pro c fix 3
Edit:All right,seems like crisis core doesn't work.I'll try some of the games tomorrow since I don't have time right now
i'm getting a bit embarrassed. i know i've already proven that it works, on my psp anyway. i was able to transfer serio's save to my psp and send it back to him in working order. i've also tried it with about a dozen other jpcsp save games and everything works. i don't understand what could be different... Sad
Maybe is the game version or some games are not supported who knows
I don't think so. I have yet to test a jpcsp savegame I can't properly import to my psp. I haven't tried KH BBS though, I'll see if my friends have it.
i actually got this method to work recently.

turns out, magicsave 3.62 is incompatible with many 6.60 cfw-using newer psp models after all. you need magicsave 3.63 which has some new hooks, which allow the plugin to work.

http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7893

Quote:Basic Changes:
Made compatible with 6.60 Custom firmwares.

Menu Changes:
Changed title ("MenuOption" is now "Option").
Added option (Hook) to disable/enable all Save Game related functions of MagicSave during gameplay.

Setting file changes:
Added option to temporarily disable all functions of MagicSave from startup.
(for individual game settings, look at "Hook" category)

Other Changes:[/list]
Updated source code to 3.63 (For those who are struggling with the hook to syscall on 6.60 CFWs, look at hook.c [Find2Syscall])