This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting savegame conversion...(jpcsp to psp)
so its working? did you try with any save?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
i tried importing the jpcsp ikkitousen save, and after setting it to what was said before in the thread it loaded in perfectly, with all the hacked items and unlocked stuff, so yeah.

i'll have to try doing that with a few more games to make sure, but i'm sure it works better now. before i couldn't even import actual psp saves from older firmwares that were detected as corrupted.

edit: fate/extra saves now load too.

edit2: dissidia doesn't. it doesn't recognize the encryption type no matter which setting is used, although it sees the save as valid rather than just corrupted data. it partially works, it just expects a specific type of save (or maybe some custom encryption. it fails at decrypting, not accepting the save, so the game's just partially incompatible with the plugin).
holy crap it works with bbs fm :O
sfo type 1
decrypt file 3
just tried this on my psp,i tried with cfw 6.60 me 1.8
Note: it took me 30 min to pass the tutorial in the emulator,feels so good now with normal speed
I've read all of these cm above and tried various magicsave versions, but i still unable to make magicsave fix my corruption save from FFVII: Crisis Core. My CFW is 6.60 pro b10. Is there any help?
hmmm,did you try the newest one?If so then try different configurations like sfo type 2 decrypt type 1 and so on,I don't think it will work on the first options but just try and see.Remember that the newest magic save is 3.63
(02-20-2013, 05:14 PM)virgil94 Wrote: hmmm,did you try the newest one?If so then try different configurations like sfo type 2 decrypt type 1 and so on,I don't think it will work on the first options but just try and see.Remember that the newest magic save is 3.63

I've tried the newest version and the previous versions of magicsave too. I also tried to mix the sfo as much as possible but it still not working. Maybe I'll upload my save file in here, so you guys can convert it for me.
Here is my jpcsp save, please convert it to psp save for me. Thx very much.

Attached Files
.rar   ULUS10336DATA0.rar (Size: 129.86 KB / Downloads: 84)
Did you make sure to save it in jpcsp with the handle encrypted savedata activated?
(02-21-2013, 02:32 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Did you make sure to save it in jpcsp with the handle encrypted savedata activated?

Oh, i forgot about itSad. Here is my new save file from jpcsp with the handle savedata mode on. But it still not working with magicsave.

Attached Files
.rar   ULUS10336DATA0.rar (Size: 140.26 KB / Downloads: 79)
Ok I will try right now
Edit:Indeed it's not working,however now i can see it as a normal save but when I try to load it it says loading failed.It is the same case as in serio's post,he has problems with dissidia 012 savefiles