This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xuggler 4 with win64 native lib
tried to build a java-win64 version of xuggle-xuggler(aka "Media Engine" called by jpcsp) and got success. here it is-

(jpcsp r2289, xuggle 4 latest source build):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SJ0798EZ

ps. in r2289 (the version I currently using), UMD Browser broke with the newer xuggle, use "classic open dialog" instead.
consider it a virus.
I noticed on my virtualbox it tried to change the hard drive label,
Though it actually does work and will playback video in 64bit jpcsp, it messes with things it shouldn't mess with, I'm trying to see how harmful it is and what else it might be doing.

I don't see why someone would go through all the trouble to compile xuggle 64bit and add this nonsense in?
I suggest staying away from this until he releases a proper patch and building instructions.
Zadion, we don't accept binaries like that in the repository.
Since it's GPL software, we'd like to see the patch to the source code and detailed steps on how to rebuild it.
Could you post that here please ?
Me too. I'm crazily curious about how to build a 64bit version xuggle for jpcsp. I'v tried many ways and they all ended up building fail for some reasons.