This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SD Gundam G Generation Over World - NPJH50681
Hmm I have this game workingish with the old old 3248 but recently I tried 3495 and 3502.

On both of the newer builds, saving the same saves it to a 2013 date (the old saves were 2013-07 but the new ones are 2013-04) and the completion rate goes down (when I loaded from them) and they will not work when I try to load them. While on the old one, saving results in a normal date, and the progress is just as normal and you can load from it. All version will not work with snapshot saving and loading.

They will both load the old 3248 build fine.

I was wondering if anyone know how to fix it, since in 3502 you actually get MUSIC (not just the random interface sounds and some character spoken stuff)! And that the rendering speed is MUCH MUCH better, I can actually see full animation on attacks whereas before it would sometimes stutter.
(04-26-2014, 09:44 PM)theholylancer Wrote: Hmm I have this game workingish with the old old 3248 but recently I tried 3495 and 3502.

On both of the newer builds, saving the same saves it to a 2013 date (the old saves were 2013-07 but the new ones are 2013-04) and the completion rate goes down (when I loaded from them) and they will not work when I try to load them. While on the old one, saving results in a normal date, and the progress is just as normal and you can load from it. All version will not work with snapshot saving and loading.

I was wondering if anyone know how to fix it, since in 3502 you actually get MUSIC (not just the random interface sounds and some character spoken stuff)! And that the rendering speed is MUCH MUCH better, I can actually see full animation on attacks whereas before it would sometimes stutter.

Ah yes, this is an issue caused by the several changes on the SAVEDATA encryption/decryption.
Could you please post your saves (the ones from the old version), please? Thanks!
(04-27-2014, 04:14 PM)Hykem Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 09:44 PM)theholylancer Wrote: Hmm I have this game workingish with the old old 3248 but recently I tried 3495 and 3502.

Ah yes, this is an issue caused by the several changes on the SAVEDATA encryption/decryption.
Could you please post your saves (the ones from the old version), please? Thanks!

Ops sorry for the late update, but here they are, the saves from 3248

I hope these are what you are looking for, they are from

jpcsp-3248-windows-amd64\ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA

and is of the oldest 2 and newest 2 saves and the system one.

I never expected someone to actually help if it was a major code issue lol... thought it was just a config error. Is there some sort of manual conversion with a program or what nots that could be done? Or would it have to be a code change since it failed when making new saves on the newer encrypt/decrpyt versions.

And I actually subbed to the thread this time, and hopefully I will respond minus one month of lag.

Attached Files
.rar   SAVEDATA.rar (Size: 1.2 MB / Downloads: 87)