This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SD Gundam G Generation Over World - NPJH50681
Can someone help me, my problem is completely different. It runs perfectly until the first phase shift, them it stops working. The video continues to run but nothing happen. What should it be?

I'm using rev 2838.
(hope I can correctly transale to english)
My other friend report this game that BGM non-stop decode
Pls help. I'm new to JPCSP and when i play this game, the average FPS is about 20. Is it because my system not good enough? or theres some configuration to be done?

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz
Nvidia Geforce 8600GT
2GB RAM
Window XP(SP3) 32bit
JPCSP v0.6 2720
Try newest jpcsp version
Now Rev2887
(12-02-2012, 01:30 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Try newest jpcsp version
Now Rev2887

I tried on the 2886 still same.. havent try on 2887 yet
Tbh, I doubt that your specs is enough. Not that I know for sure.
Practically only "[x] Only GE graphics (not recommended for homebrew)" makes difference. Not sure if "[x] Disable optimized Vertexlnfo reading (may improve compatibility)" actually makes any difference.
FPS is mainly on 30(fullspeed), battle scene sometimes may drop to 20-25 for a moment. That's pretty much it.

Code:
Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[#] = Optional, use at own risk (usually a speedup, can cause crash / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
-When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.
-These settings are only to be used as a basic template, I encourage you to find your own settings.

|Video|
[ ] Disable VBO (automatically disabled if not supported)
[x] Only GE graphics (not recommended for homebrew)
[ ] Use vertex cache
[ ] Use shaders (experimental)
[ ] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[ ] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[ ] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders, recommended for AMD/ATI)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the 'Stencil Test' (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the 'Color Mask' (more accurate but slower)
[x] Disable optimized Vertexlnfo reading (may improve compatibility)
[ ] Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow)
[Image: 2486220.png]
Thx Wyn... i followed what u suggested and my avg FPS is 29(without battle scenes).... Though sometime the FPS drops to 20 or so but still playable....
I suppose this game's are locked in 30 FPS?

Also, don't know whether it's been addressed or not, but sometimes the game plays wrong battle BGM (i.e 2nd season Gundam 00 casts plays Wing Gundam battle theme while attacking).
(12-06-2012, 02:51 AM)gespenst Wrote: I suppose this game's are locked in 30 FPS?

Depends. If you use "Only GE graphics (not recommended for homebrew)" it will lock your FPS at 30, while it will be 100% game speed. If you turn off "Only Ge graphics", and switch to "Save GE screen to Textures instead of Memory", you'll get the same image quality with the potential to get 90 FPS in the same time. At least it works that way in Overworld.
I'd assume that you should use the option that works the best for you.
[Image: 2486220.png]
I'm play game normal but , when graphic error , game freeze and close game Sad
how can fix

Attached Files
.rar   hs_err_pid3272.rar (Size: 6.51 KB / Downloads: 88)