This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SD Gundam G Generation Over World - NPJH50681
Using svn2828 here, and no BGM, just voices and sounds. I have SonicStage installed and "Use media engine & decode using SonicStage" ticked.

Or perhaps I should try reinstalling SonicStage?
hello i new in here.
i just download JPCSP SVN r2827 to open D Gundam G Generation Over World.
but i cant open it.
can someone tell me how to open this iso?
Update: Just managed to get the BGMs working. I forgot to run the SonicStage.
r2838 has full audio, but Custom BGM doesn't work at all. Here's a log in txt, because I can't figure out where my HTML logs are being saved.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 8.87 KB / Downloads: 99)
(11-09-2012, 01:40 PM)korgano Wrote: r2838 has full audio, but Custom BGM doesn't work at all. Here's a log in txt, because I can't figure out where my HTML logs are being saved.

meister team from Gundam 00 Awakening have loop bgm too ?

because Archangel team (except kira), Orb team , kinkedou , yu kajima

and meister team (Awakening only) still no loop bgm in 2838...

but other chracter already have full BGM

ps.Custom BGM doesn't work too
(11-09-2012, 01:40 PM)korgano Wrote: r2838 has full audio, but Custom BGM doesn't work at all. Here's a log in txt, because I can't figure out where my HTML logs are being saved.
How is custom BGM working on the PSP?

It seems the game is looking for something on the memory stick:
Code:
08:36:05  WARN hle.IoFileMgrForUser - UserMain - sceIoDopen 'ms0/MUSIC/OVERWORLD' not a directory! (could be missing)
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
it only works in this game, we put the mp3 inside the Music/Overworld directory in the root of the memory folder, and the game should recognize it, but since there's no music directory in the jpcsp,it don't work i think
(11-09-2012, 09:15 PM)Karen Wrote: it only works in this game, we put the mp3 inside the Music/Overworld directory in the root of the memory folder, and the game should recognize it, but since there's no music directory in the jpcsp,it don't work i think
Just create directories named ms0/MUSIC/OVERWORLD in the main Jpcsp directory ... for example, a directory ms0/PSP/GAME/... is already existing.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(11-09-2012, 04:57 PM)gid15 Wrote:
How is custom BGM working on the PSP?

It seems the game is looking for something on the memory stick:
Code:
08:36:05  WARN hle.IoFileMgrForUser - UserMain - sceIoDopen 'ms0/MUSIC/OVERWORLD' not a directory! (could be missing)

Hmm... I tried moving the Overworld folder I already made into the ms0 directory, but it still couldn't detect the MP3s... although I've heard that the custom BGM is problematic on PSPs too.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.85 KB / Downloads: 83)
Im trying but what is media engine is windows media player count?