This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SD Gundam G Generation Over World - NPJH50681
(10-24-2012, 10:53 AM)alantkp Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 09:47 PM)Karen Wrote: persons with black screen:
- wait the game decrypt, it take some time

persons with BMG problems:
- instal sonic stage correctly, sometimes the music goes out they are hanged in 1:25, but you can fix it in the game options

persons with frame rate problems:
- get a new video card

persons with custom bmg:
- still untested Tongue

hw do u change the game options???for fix the BGM sometimes is goes out~~

Agree. What did you do Karen?
My freind tell me that this game 's BGM loop
in rev 2810
(10-24-2012, 11:17 PM)sum2012 Wrote: My freind tell me that this game 's BGM loop
in rev 2810
Testing now the text is broken. in the r2806 it was perfect now I cant see the text.

[Image: textjpscp.jpg]

See

never mind just uncheck use debug font
After a few tests no loop here the BGM always stop

More test some BGM did loop others not, like Gundam 00 Quanta
Anybody know how to setup the BGM? It seems like it only has the conversation and battle voices......
You need install Sonicstage.
(10-25-2012, 08:58 AM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: Anybody know how to setup the BGM? It seems like it only has the conversation and battle voices......
btw:my freind do not test fully.BGM only loop 2 to 4 times
(10-25-2012, 11:48 AM)sum2012 Wrote: You need install Sonicstage.
(10-25-2012, 08:58 AM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: Anybody know how to setup the BGM? It seems like it only has the conversation and battle voices......
btw:my freind do not test fully.BGM only loop 2 to 4 times

Does sonicstage support win 7?Huh
Yes. After install ,enable decode sound using sonicstage
(10-25-2012, 12:41 PM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: Does sonicstage support win 7?Huh

To gid15 ,try solve this:
My other freind (which is chinese,hope I transate correctly)
said that "A number of different names but the same the BGM file should correspond with the role of the screenplay, there is often found fighting BGM disorder a role BGM into another role,because for BGM decoding naming and address only to the first three bytes, part of the BGM is no difference between the first three bytes, 4 bytes only difference simulator can not be resolved so fine, so this happen.Previously the Masou God appeared similar situations."
(10-25-2012, 09:52 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Yes. After install ,enable decode sound using sonicstage
(10-25-2012, 12:41 PM)Blacktownclassic Wrote: Does sonicstage support win 7?Huh

To gid15 ,try solve this:
My other freind (which is chinese,hope I transate correctly)
said that "A number of different names but the same the BGM file should correspond with the role of the screenplay, there is often found fighting BGM disorder a role BGM into another role,because for BGM decoding naming and address only to the first three bytes, part of the BGM is no difference between the first three bytes, 4 bytes only difference simulator can not be resolved so fine, so this happen.Previously the Masou God appeared similar situations."

yip, every issue sorted so far.....Cool
BGM and Voice work fine in rev 2810.
Anyone know how to set the custom bgm in JPCSP? You supposed put the music file in /MUSIC/OVERWORLD/ directory in your storage card.
But I dont know where to put it in JPCSP folder ==a
(10-29-2012, 03:47 PM)diozzz Wrote: BGM and Voice work fine in rev 2810.
Anyone know how to set the custom bgm in JPCSP? You supposed put the music file in /MUSIC/OVERWORLD/ directory in your storage card.
But I dont know where to put it in JPCSP folder ==a
I stuck it in the ms0/PSP/GAME/Music/Overworld directory (since that's where the memory stick stuff is), but it doesn't seem to work for some reason.