This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Widescreen resolution
Not entirely sure where this topic belongs but this seems to mostly be a programming error.

Anyway, my laptop supports widescreen. Because the native resolution of JPCSP is 640*480, I thought that maybe changing the resolution to widescreen would solve the issue of text outside the screen, seeing PSP also supports widescreen resolution. Would make sense since PSP games are built for widescreen and non-widescreen resolutions would therefore result with text outside the screen, as the text is made to fit widescreen, not normal resolution.

Anyway, aside this long boring background information, JPCSP will always by default go into fullscreen mode when selecting any other resolution size than native. Further, right-clicking does not seem to bring up the menu options as opposed to when you choose to go into fullscreen mode by default checking the fullscreen box. Forgot to add but this issue occurs with r2300. No idea if it applies to earlier versions although I suspect it would.