This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP r2733 Not runing error Java
psp 
My problem can be seen in the picture which I have given in Annex

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you have java 6 installed?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
No i have Version 7 Update 7
Well jpcsp is using java 6 to start so I recommend you to install it
Use Java 6 Standard Edition,Java 6 Update 24,Java 6 Update 35 and nothing
Do you have 32 or 64 bits sistem?
(09-23-2012, 03:39 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Do you have 32 or 64 bits sistem?

hi i have the same problem and i use 64 sistem i download 64 jpcsp but dont work i use java 7 first but dont run so i use now java 6, but the problem its critial error, now im using 32 jpcsp but the same problem can help me pls.
Weird,usually when using 64 bit jpcsp you need 64 bit jave,if 32 bit jpcsp 32 bit java.It should work with java 6.Also be sure to not have jpcsp been deep inside folers.Try moving it to C:/
32 bit system
Well then be sure to install 32 bit java.Like I said before move the jpcsp folder in C:/ and try