This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
games stop working when loading starts
psp 
im trying to get a game to start i can load up until the menu but then it stops working. this is on jpcsp. can someone help me?
you are very vague with your problem,first: tell us what rev are you using,second:tell us the game that you have problems
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
im using a jpcsp on a mac the game is yu gi oh
At me the same problem. When I am loaded through Jpcsp, the sound vanishes and I can't remain anywhere in game through game points of record.
svn - 2298
game - God of War Ghost of Sparta.
Help me pls.
try increasing the compilation block size. i've noticed some games are freezing with the values recommended in their respective threads during loading screens.