This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jcpsp wont load games
psp 
hi guys im a newbie but i really need some help the problem is im trying to play kh bbs .iso and i can see it when i press open umd but when i press load then run the screen remains black i have no idea why. i can run the cube test fine but not any games, help please thanks in advance
what are your computer specs, what jpcsp revision are you using and are you running the 64bit or 32bit builds?
(09-18-2012, 09:37 PM)hyakki Wrote: what are your computer specs, what jpcsp revision are you using and are you running the 64bit or 32bit builds?

Intel HD graphics
32 bit version of jcpsp0.6 but i have 64 bit also and both have the exact same issue
i have dual core intel 2.4 ghz
4 gb ram
1.696gb shared memory
64mb dedicated
windows 7 64 bit os
the Intel HD is a pretty low spec card and might have problems with OpenGL since the card was never intended for gaming.

first get the latest jpcsp from here so you aren't running any ancient version of the emulator.
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

khbbs has to decode 3 very large files so it might take up to 10 seconds to 3 minutes to process these files depending on your computer speed (jpcsp will only show a black sceen while it's decoding them), if you did happen to close the emulator delete the folder called 'tmp' to remove any stale files.

(09-18-2012, 10:04 PM)hyakki Wrote: the Intel HD is a pretty low spec card and might have problems with OpenGL since the card was never intended for gaming.

first get the latest jpcsp from here so you aren't running any ancient version of the emulator.
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

khbbs has to decode 3 very large files so it might take up to 10 seconds to 3 minutes to process these files depending on your computer speed (jpcsp will only show a black sceen while it's decoding them), if you did happen to close the emulator delete the folder called 'tmp' to remove any stale files.

well i waited the 3 mins and it didnt work so i left it alone for a half hour and nothing lol :/

try these settings.

if that doesn't work post a log on the INFO setting.
(09-18-2012, 10:48 PM)hyakki Wrote: try these settings.

if that doesn't work post a log on the INFO setting.

didnt work heres the log

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 72 bytes / Downloads: 77)
log is empty Smile, dont forget to press run after you load your game.
i know for a fact that when i press show logger another thing pops up with a pulldown is suppose to pop up that other window doesnt appear for me even if i click on it/ alt tab to it so it shows up but i cant select it -__- too put info on in pulldown
Click on the bar where "OFF" is displayed, then scroll up with your mouse or toggle with the keyboard up arrow key until "INFO" is displayed.
[Image: montcer.png]