This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cmccmc's Svn Builds
I moved my svn builds to http://www.cmccmcssvnbuilds.com/ The site is still not complete but I am working on it daily and already posting builds there. I did this so that I could get rid of wait times before downloading and because it is much easier for me to manage.

You must sign up before you can download though

Mod Edit:
Link no longer works.
added pcsx2 r2802
added DeSmuME r3466
added Pspemu r111
added dolphin r5266
added pcsx2 r2803
added DeSmuME r3468
added dolphin r5270
added Jpcsp r1473
added Pspemu r114
hey nice work Smile
added DeSmuME r3473
thanks nickblame
added Dolphin r5271
added pcsx2 r2813
You could make Yaupspe builds :p
..okay, I know, I should fix it first :/
I'm not even sure how to compile Yaupspe... what do I have to use?
added dolphin r5272
added Pspemu r115
added DeSmuME r3475
You must have the SDL, GTK+ and OpenGL. Then, try opening all the .c and .h files (except main.c (the one in src/, not the one it gui/), ncurses.c and ncurses.h) and to compile all of them, linked to this libraries (libSDL, GTK, GL). Tell me if you have a problem, I could search for you (and then, don't forget to say me what IDE you have).
If someone can make a tutorial to compile it on Windows, please tell me :p