This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiplayer
Hi Guys!
I have the latest version of the emu, and it work!
playing solo at home is good, but it would be cool to play multiplayer, online or on the same computer, isn't it? So I want just to ask , if it is possible to play with another player, in the same computer or in online whit JPCSP?!
depends on the game it works with some others not so well,

Jpcsp can work on lan (two pc's on the network) if broadcast and UDP works properly on the network and firewall doesn't block the packets , OR you can run two jpcsp's on the same pc and they can connect that way, as far as I know it wont work over the internet yet so it's restricted to local computers only

if you use it on the same PC you will need to add '--netServerPortShift 100' in one .bat file and '--netClientPortShift 100' in the other .bat file. (this shouldn't be required if you are connecting over lan)

(remember for the second jpcsp that will be running to add --netServerPortShift )
Thanks!
I just try it on the same pc, and it works! but the game is lagging alot
what can I do to that? is there any soution or is it hopeless? Sad
.how can i get it working on dissida 012? want to play two player, and on the same pc. thanks in advance.
wow! i didn't know this was possible.

so just to clarify, the --netserverportshift and --netclientportshift commands are supposed to be added in the actual .bat files of jpcsp's that will be run?
(10-02-2012, 06:30 AM)jeremymd Wrote: wow! i didn't know this was possible.

so just to clarify, the --netserverportshift and --netclientportshift commands are supposed to be added in the actual .bat files of jpcsp's that will be run?

.yes bro. ive tried it and it works. sometimes you'll get an error connecting it, but just try and try. always happen to me.
How to fix the lag?Angry
Hmmm...
if the emulator plays Multiplayer by default on local networks ...Then does it work using LogMeIn Hamachi ?
Hey i got ad hoc to work on tekken 6 but its on 1 pc. Works pretty well but
is there anyway to do this on psp vs pc?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-14-2012, 08:16 AM)hyakki Wrote: depends on the game it works with some others not so well,

Jpcsp can work on lan (two pc's on the network) if broadcast and UDP works properly on the network and firewall doesn't block the packets , OR you can run two jpcsp's on the same pc and they can connect that way, as far as I know it wont work over the internet yet so it's restricted to local computers only

if you use it on the same PC you will need to add '--netServerPortShift 100' in one .bat file and '--netClientPortShift 100' in the other .bat file. (this shouldn't be required if you are connecting over lan)

(remember for the second jpcsp that will be running to add --netServerPortShift )

HYAKKI YOU'RE THE BEST Smile
I WISH YOU LUCK AND SUCCESS IN LIFE
but I have a little problem in kingdom hearts BBS , I think the only way to play 2 players on same pc is to go to merige arena and chose online which will take you to some place and whee I do with the 2nd emulator the players also goes there, but as soon as I start the game it goes loading symbol at bottom right and after a while it shows "connection lost, or connection to other player lost"