This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DLC Decryption
Confirm save in #67 fixed in r 3101

Attached Files
.txt   3101log.txt (Size: 117.57 KB / Downloads: 65)
Seems working ok in Metal Slug XX. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

another game's encrypted savefile test.

after getting it to work again in 3105, its psp savefiles are still not accepted. they use some sort of compression in crypto mode, which the emulator doesn't seem to support, so the game freezes on title screen if i try to load a psp savefile. it works fine with a decrypted version.

savefile in question:

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....8#pid64558

i included both the psp created version (4 kb one), and a savegame deemer decrypted one (36 kb one) of the bin file in the attached file in that thread.
(04-16-2013, 11:49 PM)serio Wrote: another game's encrypted savefile test.

after getting it to work again in 3105, its psp savefiles are still not accepted. they use some sort of compression in crypto mode, which the emulator doesn't seem to support, so the game freezes on title screen if i try to load a psp savefile. it works fine with a decrypted version.

savefile in question:

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....8#pid64558

i included both the psp created version (4 kb one), and a savegame deemer decrypted one (36 kb one) of the bin file in the attached file in that thread.

Thank you for remembering me of this, serio. Could you please try using crypto mode to generate a new save for this game so I can compare what JPCSP produces with the files you uploaded? Thanks! Smile
here's a crypto mode-created version of it.

there are no problems with saving or loading it, and it gets compressed too, just probably with a wrong key or something.

Attached Files
.7z   ULJS00062DATA00_3105.7z (Size: 286.63 KB / Downloads: 86)
Hi I'm new here.

Can anyone teach me how to get the DLC working with JPCSP would be much appreciate
ok this doesn't work anymore
Dengeki Gunparade March Hukkokuban - NPJH60005
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=89275
can someone explain how to activated the dlc, i have the edat data and don't know where to store it and how to make it work
Sorry Warriors orochi 2 specilal dlc available on ppsspp?
This is a jpcsp forum,ppsspp has elswhere
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]