This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DLC Decryption
java heap out of memory errors on everything, even with 2048mb on everything.
looks like Danball Senki Boost [ULJM05990] is broken now with its save
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid180814
Thank you all for the intensive testing!
Already working on fixing the heap space problem and the path issue. Expect a new commit as soon as possible. Wink
Thanks for update. Tested with Disgaea 2 dhd placing dlc content into tmp/ULUS10461/dlc made it read without issues. Unfortunately new build 3098 run the game at half speed during battle scenes compared to old one i've used before 3008. Disabling dlc didn't make a difference, slowdowns still persist.
did you just update your old build or make a completely new one?

updating old builds could accumulate problems overtime, my old folder refused to run d2 or prinny 2 at all after the loading screens for example, i had to do a completely clean install.
(04-13-2013, 03:05 PM)serio Wrote: did you just update your old build or make a completely new one?

updating old builds could accumulate problems overtime, my old folder refused to run d2 or prinny 2 at all after the loading screens for example, i had to do a completely clean install.

I've made backup of saves, deleted old version and installed new one. Tested both 32 bit and 64 bit builds.
My experience with Dissidia 012:

- DLC outfits did not immediately appear, but DLC music did.
- However, the titles were rendered as "001_XXX", and the music didn't play.

Since this was with a copy of JPCSP that's been continuously updated, I backed up my savedata, deleted JPCSP, unpacked r3098, and tried again. The log says that it tried to load the DLC, since I saw lots of entries like these:

18:05:46 INFO hle.IoFileMgrForUser - ffst_thread - hleIoOpen filename = ms0:/PSP/GAME/ULUS10566/e022969b.edat flags = 40000001 permissions = 00
18:05:46 INFO hle.scePspNpDrm_user - ffst_thread - sceNpDrmEdataSetupKey edataFd=0x4
18:06:00 INFO hle.IoFileMgrForUser - ffst_thread - hleIoOpen filename = ms0:/PSP/GAME/ULUS10566/adebd8e4.edat flags = 40000001 permissions = 00

However, no DLC appeared in the tmp\ULUS10566\DLC folder, and no DLC was accessible.

I can upload a full log if it would help anyone.
In r3100 I've restored the proper handling of large PGD files in IOFileMgr and improved the EDAT path recognition.
Basically, if you already have decrypted data, just go to tmp\[DISC_ID] and create the DLC folder. Then copy there all the contents of ms0\PSP\GAME\[DISC_ID]. This time even if the data is stored in several folders it should be recognized.
I've also added a check for .edat files that are not PSPEDAT. A lot of games seem to send dummy or already decrypted files to the npdrm engine.
Thank you all for testing! Smile

@serio:
I've found a couple of things wrong with some SAVEDATA modes. This should still not be able to provide properly encrypted data, but it should help making the SAVEDATA file structure appear more like it should (e.g.: solve the empty PARAM.SFO issue).
Nothing yet with killzone DLC kind? =D
[Image: montcer.png]
(04-13-2013, 11:55 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: Nothing yet with killzone DLC kind? =D

I've placed a small draft function for that in PBP. It's still not working because decrypting the data is not enough. It appears to be compressed just like the demos and some homebrew.
I'm researching this and testing as much as possible. Smile

EDIT: Ok, I think I figured out the Killzone DLC method. After unpacking the EBOOT.PBP there's a key hidden in data.psar. I've never seen this method before, so it may take a while until I figure the decryption out. :S