This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DLC Decryption
The BBmac and BBCipher functions have been test many times, It should be correct. I just rewrite them from asm to C.
(02-10-2012, 07:47 AM)tpu Wrote: The BBmac and BBCipher functions have been test many times, It should be correct. I just rewrite them from asm to C.

Ah thanks! I'll have to double check them in JPCSP's Java version then. The BBCipher functions are working properly while the BBMac functions are giving the wrong hashes.
Your C code is indeed giving the right hashes (tested with a normal encrypted demo from the PSN store), so now I'll have to trace down what's missing in JPCSP that's causing the wrong results. Wink
Will that fix savegame encryption, too?
(02-10-2012, 11:37 PM)Krude Wrote: Will that fix savegame encryption, too?

Yes, it will. The SAVEDATA encryption is currently only missing the proper BBMac hashes in the PARAM.SFO file.
After this is fixed it will be possible to port the save game data to a regular PSP. Wink
so does dlc work now and if so how do i install it?
(04-26-2012, 07:45 AM)venetiancrusader Wrote: so does dlc work now and if so how do i install it?

Not yet,be patient
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
So, I've disappeared again, but this time I have a good excuse. Tongue
I've finally cracked the rest of the NPDRM encryption. Big Grin

Turns out, JuanNadie's findings on the PS3 are applicable to the PSP too.
I've found the same encryption keys used in the PS3 in the PSP's npdrm.prx module.
I'm now currently able to fully decrypt EDAT and SPRX files, but only by using a valid DLC license (.rif file), an act.dat file from a real PSP and the PSP's OpenPSID. I'm now researching how these files are generated (scePcactAuth1BB and scePcactAuth2BB) in order to generate a custom act.dat file and the proper license files using a dummy OpenPSID.

I've updated the main post with the new findings. Wink
(06-22-2012, 11:55 PM)Hykem Wrote: So, I've disappeared again, but this time I have a good excuse. Tongue
I've finally cracked the rest of the NPDRM encryption. Big Grin

Turns out, JuanNadie's findings on the PS3 are applicable to the PSP too.
I've found the same encryption keys used in the PS3 in the PSP's npdrm.prx module.
I'm now currently able to fully decrypt EDAT and SPRX files, but only by using a valid DLC license (.rif file), an act.dat file from a real PSP and the PSP's OpenPSID. I'm now researching how these files are generated (scePcactAuth1BB and scePcactAuth2BB) in order to generate a custom act.dat file and the proper license files using a dummy OpenPSID.

I've updated the main post with the new findings. Wink

Great work hykem, I cant wait to see the changes Smile
yeah, what he said.

i wonder btw. will this also allow to load decrypted dlc? there's a plugin you can use to decrypt your dlc while loading the game (npdecrypter), and then another to load it directly (nploader, or cfw with a nodrm engine), without any account locking/changing hassle, so having support for that would be helpful.
(06-23-2012, 02:12 AM)serio Wrote: yeah, what he said.

i wonder btw. will this also allow to load decrypted dlc? there's a plugin you can use to decrypt your dlc while loading the game (npdecrypter), and then another to load it directly (nploader, or cfw with a nodrm engine), without any account locking/changing hassle, so having support for that would be helpful.

Yes, in fact loading already decrypted DLC should be pretty straightforward and easy to implement.
I'll add this feature since a lot of people have been using the nodrm/nploader/npdecrypter applications to achieve this.
Once the DLC is already decrypted it can be easily loaded with the appropriate emulation of the NPDRM functions.

I'm currently running some tests with "Disgaea 2" and it's DLC content. I've decrypted the contents using the NODRM engine and JPCSP is able to load them with some modifications.
Now the hardest part is forging the authentification process so JPCSP itself is able to decrypt these contents.
The current approach is quite useless, as you need the DLC and it's respective license plus your own act.dat and your console's OpenPSID.