This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is going on???
psp 
HI... please reply
I have two question
1: does the build of jpcsp contain all the augmentation or fixes from the previous builds??? i have r2298 ?? does it contain the fixes from 2132 for example ??
2Confusedince there is no smart one to tell me what is wrong with yu gi oh tag forces in story mode (tag force 4 and 5)
the emu works great in every thing except story mode duel!! you know the game is based on dueling you can walk talk but cant duel(i created a fix for free duel you can read about it in my post i guess)
thus i brought a file save with every thing opened >all the characters opened so i can play free duel with them (you cant open a character in free duel unless you duel him in story mode )
i download the save it was (Europe) i place it in save game
but when i start the game and load the error shows up this is it
error
0x80110326
now i cant do any thing>>>
dont get angry i didnt mean to hurt any body but i am the one who is angry because the people read the thread or the post and say nothing
no word why??? anyway
I am tired from saying please to the people and receive nothing
so help me >>>>
hey >>> what did i say ??
just say anything!!!
God, you whine way to much. I have no idea about this game but using something called a search bar,that new thing they just invented that you must not know about, I found out this game is still in the intro section. I can't understand most of what your saying since your sentence format is so broken but I know if you downloaded a game save or copied it from your psp have to check the "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode to use them. ....And stop whining. Its unnecessary and childish. Oh and type like your not in 7th grade computer application class.
One more time!