This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i give up..plz help plzzzzzzzzzzzz
hi guys..i did lunch the last build of JPCSP
and it was working great..i mean i could c the option and also corrected some confogerations in the emulator

and tried to play Metal Slug XX and everything working exept
the gameplay is nothing..just black screen and i heare everything

anyway..i did install Sonicstage after that and restarted my PC

now when i wanna lunch the emulator ..it just gives me Command
screen and says Running Jvs 64bit and then BIG FULL BLACK SCREEN
and cant do anything

what to do guys?
sounds like you enabled full screen mode, try to right click on the black screen and see if you can access the context menu to access the jpcsp configuration or press F12, then go to the Display tab and uncheck "Start JPCSP in Full-Screen Exclusive mode in the following runs." close and restart jpcsp.
ok i downloaded last rev again and noticed that changing resulotion in DISPLAY option make this black screen

ok now i have issues

why cant map my wireless controller xbox360?..all i can play is the left analog..and the rest is Nothing working!!
it says God Of War 2008 playble..but when i wanna play..it gives me in the gameplay 1 FPS??????????
and also plz give me best confugration for Video option for the emulator

my games
Metal Slug XX
GOD OF WAR 2008
METAL GEAR P.W
3rd Birthday
sorry I don't know why the xbox360 controller isn't working (I don't have one), in the emualtor the controller configuration has a pull down section you should be able to select the controller and map the control's,
I also have no idea why gameplay is 1fps (unfortunately I'm not psychic :( and have no idea what kind of computer you have so to start evaluating a problem wouldn't make much sense) , as far as I can tell right now your computer isn't fast enough or you have an ATI/INTEL video card.