This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tokimeki Memorial GS Premium - ULJM05976
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story isn't on the compatibility list for commercial games but seems to be playable. I've been having some trouble in that the game will randomly crash after playing it for about a minute. I am running jpcsp on a relatively old computer and I am new to using it so I'm not sure what I can do.

On the other hand, I've been able to run Tokimeki Memorial 4 without this problem.

Mod edit: added gameid to topic

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 8.78 KB / Downloads: 89)
It seems like the game is actually playable, it's just that for some reason it always crashing on me. Huh
A video of how playable the game is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqaXn-I9hdI
do you the use shader and vertex cache? i have encountered random crashing problem with some VN when i have those 2 enabled, try disabling them.
"do you the use shader and vertex cache"
I typically used the shader but I tried disabling it and that didn't really change anything. Here are the settings I have selected which came recommended from a blog post that had apparently run this game successfully.

I noticed that the Boy's Life mode of the game is tied to my clock. Could that connection be a source for the crashes?

Hi everyone ^^ could you tell me where I can get the game?? I donĀ“t find it...could you help me please? sorry for my bad english xD
buy in psn
To gid15
Code:
"%JAVA_CMD%" -Xmx1024m -Xss2m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
Please change default xss from 2m to 4m.Thanks
2m crash.
Attach 2862 xss 2m and 4m log

Attached Files
.zip   R2862-xss2m_and_4m_log.zip (Size: 9.31 KB / Downloads: 98)
Code:
08:36:10 ERROR  runtime - psp_base - Catched Throwable in RuntimeThread:
java.lang.StackOverflowError
Any improvement with r2866?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Great work.No crash with default xss 2m
Attach 2868 log
(11-19-2012, 05:12 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
08:36:10 ERROR  runtime - psp_base - Catched Throwable in RuntimeThread:
java.lang.StackOverflowError
Any improvement with r2866?

Attached Files
.txt   R2868log.txt (Size: 41.12 KB / Downloads: 65)