This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kidou Senshi Gundam AGE Cosmic Drive/ Universe Accel - NPJH50567
Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone did try this game out.

I can't even clear the 1st chapter/mission because i'll always be stuck at this screen:

[Image: ScreenShot004.jpg]

Is this the game problem or the emulator lacking of something?

Mod Edit: added GameID to title, moved to appropriate game section
I'm having a problem getting the background music to work. I installed SonicStage, SoundForge and atrac+, but during the atrac+ setup the atrac folder didn't generate in the tmp directory. Any solutions?
To hahas018 and Mukubird
post log file first
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898
I try test the game but audio it don't work and does not display characters in game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 77.67 KB / Downloads: 86)
To dev:add gameid NPJH50567
To ziron:Sound not work becuase
Code:
hle.sceAtrac3plus     PARTIAL: sceAtracLowLevelDecode atID=0, sourceAddr=0x091FA400, decodeAddr=0x09FD9250, samplesAddr=0x09281D00, decodePosAddr=0x09FD9254
Need dev(gid15 ) further analysis to fix (but he did not here in last 7 days)
for display characters probrem.
Try video option
such as enable software rendering
(09-07-2012, 12:06 PM)ziron Wrote: I try test the game but audio it don't work and does not display characters in game

To:hahas08

I have the same problem with you but after I update the java to build 1.7.0 then it become ok!

.zip   log (without software rendering).zip (Size: 48.02 KB / Downloads: 102)
.zip   log (with software rendering).zip (Size: 196.13 KB / Downloads: 102)
(09-06-2012, 12:07 PM)sum2012 Wrote: To hahas018 and Mukubird
post log file first
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898

(09-07-2012, 12:06 PM)ziron Wrote: I try test the game but audio it don't work and does not display characters in game

to: sum2012

ok here's my zip file but i solved the hanging issue already. now is the audio. i can only hear those actions sounds (sword slashing, gun beams etc.)

(09-09-2012, 05:31 PM)cclchi Wrote: To:hahas08

I have the same problem with you but after I update the java to build 1.7.0 then it become ok!

oh yea i solved the hanging problem. thanks a lot dude!!
As I said before,need Dev(Gid15) come back here to fix sound
(09-09-2012, 07:01 PM)hahas018 Wrote: to: sum2012

ok here's my zip file but i solved the hanging issue already. now is the audio. i can only hear those actions sounds (sword slashing, gun beams etc.)
(09-08-2012, 11:30 PM)sum2012 Wrote: for display characters probrem.
Try video option
such as enable software rendering

OK i'm have succeed fixing a character showing problem, by disable a "Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory" in video setting

Thank you

Wellcome Smile
(09-10-2012, 02:09 PM)ziron Wrote: OK i'm have succeed fixing a character showing problem, by disable a "Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory" in video setting

Thank you