This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone tried with java 7 (or update 2 beta's)
i have and i personally see a bigger improvement going from java 6 to update 2 than i did going from 6 to 7.
yeah I tried it, get about 5-10fps improvement in some cases according to the fps readout (could be inaccurate), I still keep 6 installed for testing to make sure any bugs aren't from java 7 updates
So Java 7 is recommended ?
I have Java 7 X64 installed.
Do I need also install X86 in order to use the 32bit version of JPCSP?
(09-01-2011, 11:41 AM)nex01 Wrote: So Java 7 is recommended ?
I have Java 7 X64 installed.
Do I need also install X86 in order to use the 32bit version of JPCSP?

nope java 7 still isn't recommended since jpcsp hasn't been thoroughly tested with it yet, all kinds of bugs could show up, if you want stability stick with java 6 until jpcsp is tested more with java 7, but really its up to you, if you have a problem make sure you test again with java 6 before posting any type of log.

for 32bit jpcsp you need to use the 32bit java runtime.