This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, look in here (:
Hey, so, i was analyzing with Game Booster that when i star a fight at Naruto UNH 3 the CPU Usage jumps to 70, then to 80, till 90, and sometimes to 100%.

Maybe this is the problem with the FPS thing? And what should i buy/do to improve that?

Well, i saw that CPU stays at 70-90%
RAM goes to 1.1 / 800 / 1.4 of usage of 4GB so i guess the problems is with that CPU
page file stays at 1.1GB

What should i buy or do to improve that CPU thing?

Windows 7 32 / Nvidia GEForce 9400 GT / Ram 4GB / Intel core 2 duo E7500 2,93 2,94

byye (: I'm brazilian, soz for my english