This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jpcsp save game problem?
psp 
when i try to load save game my jpcsp says ( Unable to load install data install data is either corrupted or deleted or the memory stick has been removed Loading will be preformed from the game disk Install data option has been set to OFF ) and when the game starts i find many characters unplayable and the save game should unlock all the characters .......... Don't tell me to download another save game i have tried with many save games but the same problem doesn't change - here's a screen shot for the problem - http://imageshack.us/f/820/newbitmapimageutl.png/
what should i do to solve this problem Huh Huh
in the crypto tab,enable use encrypted savedata
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
i tried that but it didnt work the same problem didn't change
it means for now can't work.
for reminder some can use encrypted savedata & some can't.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Also, tanzoe, could you please try using the latest revision (r2298) from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

You seem to be using r1994, which is quite outdated.