This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters - UCUS98633
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters - UCUS98633
using r2705
keeps pausing all the time but if you keep pressing the run button it will get up to the press start screen
here is the log

Attached Files
.zip   log.html.zip (Size: 5.08 KB / Downloads: 89)
Code:
4820   level load & launch   INFO   loader   Found ModuleInfo name:'rcp1' version:0101 attr:00000000 gp:090fb214  
4821   level load & launch   INFO   loader   Found 171 unresolved imports  
4823   level load & launch   INFO   loader   171 NIDS mapped
This game might be improved by the recent findings in sceKernelStartModule. It would be interesting to retest it.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
yep it does'nt keep pausing anymore
it goes ingame now but you have to tick Use Software Rendering otherwise you will get a black screen after the menu screen
(09-22-2012, 12:52 AM)nash67 Wrote: yep it does'nt keep pausing anymore
it goes ingame now but you have to tick Use Software Rendering otherwise you will get a black screen after the menu screen
Moved to Half Playable.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I have tested this game in r2956 and it gets ingame just fine and seems to run almost playably (I'm estimating about half speed, 15 fps or so, with sudden increases when looking at less crowded areas), however the controls are EXTREMELY unresponsive for some reason. I have to rapidly smash a button to make Ratchet do anything (apart from movement, which works OK) and it only works once in a while, so you can't really play the game at all. The controls seem to work better at higher fps and I also tested lowering/increasing the clock rate and at lower clock rates the controls were slightly more responsive, so I guess they're tied to the game performance somehow.

There were also some graphics bugs with the lighting, namely the game has a very bright bloom effect everywhere that occasionally flickers on and off and shows through models.

Other than that, seemed fine, would be awesome to replay it in Jpcsp once the controls work again, I loved this game when it came out.

Screenshot:
[Image: SizeMatters.jpg]

Settings used:

64 bit Java JRE 7, 1600x900 fullscreen, 4xAA

Enable GE graphics
Enable shaders
Enable use geometry shader for 2D rendering
Disable UBO
Enable VAO
Enable dynamic shader generation
Enable save GE screen to Texture

Both memory settings enabled
Compiler size 1000

PC specs:

AMD A8 3500M 1.5 Ghz (Quad core)
8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6740G2 1 GB (6650M + 6620G)
Windows 7 64 bit

+ Hyakki's launcher with mostly increased memory settings for everything.