This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cloaking speed
i read on this forum some where that ur cloaking speed (or whatever its called) is vital for the preformance of the emulator... how can i find out if my cloaking speed (i dont know how to spell it) is high or low?
[Image: vincent_valentine_signature_by_rui_eri-d2zbu8z.png]
Edit: I guess you mean Clock Speed.

Press both at same time: WindowsKey+Pause (If you use an laptop maybe you must press FN to make Pause key work)

On the box will say your CPU model with maximum speed at the side. However, if you wanna know specific advantages of your CPU take note of the model, then input on google: "YourCPUModel cpuworld.com"
[Image: montcer.png]
(08-25-2012, 10:30 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: Edit: I guess you mean Clock Speed.

Press both at same time: WindowsKey+Pause (If you use an laptop maybe you must press FN to make Pause key work)

On the box will say your CPU model with maximum speed at the side. However, if you wanna know specific advantages of your CPU take note of the model, then input on google: "YourCPUModel cpuworld.com"

do u mean that GHz thingy? it says 2.10 GHz
(08-26-2012, 07:37 AM)abood555 Wrote: do u mean that GHz thingy? it says 2.10 GHz
Yes; your CPU clock speed is 2.10 GHz.
(08-26-2012, 08:23 AM)montcer9012 Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 07:37 AM)abood555 Wrote: do u mean that GHz thingy? it says 2.10 GHz

soooooooooooo will jpcsp's speed get higher if there is more clocking speed?
Maybe. The CPU speed have lots of components that will make it faster or slower so you can't consider the clock speed alone.

But ... We are talking of a PSP emulator so, when JPCSP is finished i want to believe that even a Pentium 4 will run it.
(08-26-2012, 01:48 PM)abood555 Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 08:23 AM)montcer9012 Wrote:

soooooooooooo will jpcsp's speed get higher if there is more clocking speed?

Yes. Everything is.
yeah normally the higher the Ghz the faster as long as it's a modern processor, dual core & quad core processors can help performance wise too, a good video card may also help with speed depending on where the bottleneck is since sometimes its not always the CPU causing the slowdown Smile
thx for da replies Smile