This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpcsp intel hd graphics bug
psp 
hi i am new and I have a problem with jpcsp I have a Intel HD Graphics, and when I open a game I get an error message that says can not display critical error hopefully help me

http://imageshack.us/f/843/dibujo2vs.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/850/dibujodff.png/
Well, update your drivers. You know how to do it? In case don't we will assist you. Here is a very nice web site i use sometimes: (Is on french)
TousLesDrivers.Com -> MesDrivers

In case your drivers are up to date maybe you want to post this issue attaching an info log (More infor on my sign) on game dedicated thread. Here it is:
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3
[Image: montcer.png]
I have updated my drivers but I have seen several posts and it seems the problem is my video card Intel HD Graphics because I will not have any game I always get that warning not to do I need help
Are you sure it is updated?
if this morning between the intel page and my video card is current but I will test your website to see what happens
and check your website and I have my video card a day
(08-25-2012, 10:56 PM)boyemiro Wrote: if this morning between the intel page and my video card is current but I will test your website to see what happens
and check your website and I have my video card a day
Intel web site have old drivers. Is rare that TousLesDrivers does not have latest drivers for Intel GMA. I am not sure but maybe Leshcat drivers will work for you; ask on their forum if you want.

You can check how old are your drivers if you go to:
Control Panel -> Device Manager -> Video adapter, right click on it and then choose -> Properties -> On Driver tag you can see the date of the driver.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you're right, 2011 is the date on the page but you gave me is also a day
Well man, i am out of ideas. You can still searching on some forums like 3dGuru hoping someone have newest drivers for your card. I insist that maybe Leshcat drivers will work for you since they are build for Intel Chipset.

Last option is still playing on your PSP or get a new videocard. Sorry.

Edit: Also, i am not sure but maybe the only thing you must update is the OpenGL version for your video card. Ask on 3dGuru if someone have a newest OpenGL version since JPCSP work with OpenGL.
make sure your desktop is set to 32bit colors and not 16bit.
I just checked on my pc and monitor settings that says there is a default and is in 8bit color but I'm using is the plug and play nose if it has something to do