This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
cmd help with jpcsp
dos 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Running Jpcsp 32bit...
Unable to access jarfile bin/jpcsp.jar
Press any key to continue . . .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any clue what it is? I am not sure if it's needed of me to give you information on my graphic cards or core....stuff
Since it's cmp I just think it's the location of some files.
Certainly is just a file path problem.

If you are running Windows you must ensure that at the same folder where the "start-windows-x86.bat" file is placed exist the folder "bin" and inside are the jpcsp.jar.

This issue is strange. Do you have latest JPCSP official build?? Remember you can get it here:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
[Image: montcer.png]
[img][Image: iy3qj8.jpg][/img]
Ok here is what I extracted from the lastest one of the list you have linked me. (Hence PSP3 and not 1 Smile) I have to run as admin so opening it in 7-zip/winrar is a no go. Need any more information?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mmmm i don't know what are you doing ...

Let me see if i get you:
1. You try to open JPCSP just opening the compressed file instead extracting it??
2. You have extracted JPCSP compressed file on patch .... ??

I suggest you to create a folder on Desktop and then extract all the files from the compressed JPCSP package there. Try again and problem should be solved.
:SSSS
That is the compressed file extracted to my desk-top XD
Hence the PSP3>JPCSP windows-x86. And I Also said that I can't open it in compressed file (cuz it won't work xD)
So sir' I think you must of read/type something wrong or I have not seen an error in my post. If the later, is true, pardon me Smile I havn't sleep in 19 hours because I was so pumped for Disgaea 1-2-3-4 ^^;......
I say i don't understand what do you mean because i found your english quite compress and english is not my 1st language; so is difficult understand what do you mean.

I ask you for the extraction patch because Windows 7 may be annoying with the administrator rights; now i know it is placed on desktop, the patch should not be a problem.

Your solution is easy; JPCSP does not locate jpcsp.jar file, so you must locate it and place on "bin" folder. Try renaming jpcsp folder, placing it directly on desktop. Maybe the patch name is too long and windows does not recognize. Keep trying.
I am sorry about that, I'll speak more clearly without using "cuz" and other terms and try to speak more formal.

[img][Image: hwyb6t.jpg][/img]

Once I extracted the compressed folder unto my desktop this is whats in the bin.

I do not know how to make the batch file change where it looks for "JPCSP.JAR".
When it says "Jarfile bin" I got confused (Look at first picture for example) But the "JPCSP.JAR" IS in the "Bin" folder inside the "jpcsp-windows-x86"
After everything you told me I have looked and everything is just as you have said and told me to do. But when I use the "Run as administer" option to open it the "cmp" still says the same thing.

Do you need a picture of me not runing it as administer?
(08-26-2012, 08:41 AM)Tatsuya Wrote: Do you need a picture of me not runing it as administer?
No, just make right click on "start-windows-x86.bat", select edit; a notepad will open. Copy the content and then paste it here between CODE function so it will be more easy to read.

(08-26-2012, 09:09 AM)montcer9012 Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 08:41 AM)Tatsuya Wrote: Do you need a picture of me not runing it as administer?
No, just make right click on "start-windows-x86.bat", select edit; a notepad will open. Copy the content and then paste it here between CODE function so it will be more easy to read.

Code:
@echo off
set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-x86\

if NOT EXIST "%SystemRoot%\SysWOW64" goto JAVA32
set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment
goto JAVA

:JAVA32
set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment

:JAVA
set JAVA_CMD=java.exe

rem Checking if the "reg" command is available
reg /? >NUL
if ERRORLEVEL 1 goto RUN

set JAVA_VERSION=
set JAVA_HOME=
for /f "tokens=3* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%" /v CurrentVersion') do set JAVA_VERSION=%%a
for /f "tokens=2* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%\%JAVA_VERSION%" /v JavaHome') do set JAVA_HOME=%%b

set JAVA_CMD=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe
if not exist "%JAVA_CMD%" goto JAVAMISSING

:RUN
echo Running Jpcsp 32bit...
"%JAVA_CMD%" -Xmx1024m -Xss2m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
if ERRORLEVEL 1 goto PAUSE
goto END

:JAVAMISSING
echo The required version of Java has not been installed or isn't recognized.
echo Go to http://java.sun.com to install the 32bit Java JRE.

:PAUSE
pause

:END

I also DO have the lastest Java run time so maybe they can't find it?
I did not found differences on your batch file; however try with this one i attach here. I just add some "".

Also, maybe is the patch name as i say before. Try renaming your folders. Instead:
psp3/jpcsp-windows-x86

Make it something shorter like:
psp3/r2703 - psp3/jpcsp - Direct On Desktop/jpcsp

Is hard to believe, but maybe your username is too long and make the patch to desktop not accesible.

Finally, JPCSP Launcher make by hyakki should solve the issue. Find it clicking on my signature: 2. Games List 3. How to post a log. You will e linked to General Discussion page, there find the thread "JPCSP Launcher".

Attached Files
.zip   start-windows-x86.zip (Size: 786 bytes / Downloads: 227)