This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
psp games yu gi oh
psp 
Hi........
i have problem running yu gi oh games on my jpcsp emulator the latest one i have downloaded.......i have tried tag force 3-4-5 but none of them works as soon as the duel starts the game freezes can some one help me.....

thank u Big Grin
I also get the same problem as yours. Can anyone help me??????
(08-29-2011, 06:47 AM)ZeusX Wrote: Hi........
i have problem running yu gi oh games on my jpcsp emulator the latest one i have downloaded.......i have tried tag force 3-4-5 but none of them works as soon as the duel starts the game freezes can some one help me.....

thank u Big Grin

i have a different problem i am trying to win a tournament in yugioh tag force 2 but after the fourth match jpcsp crashes i get a memory error

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i use 2751 and the game works well!!
try to ignore invalid memory address
hope this help Smile
(11-03-2012, 07:18 PM)shin x Wrote: i use 2751 and the game works well!!
try to ignore invalid memory address
hope this help Smile

i am using the same one lol but i still get the problem
dos 
Hey everyone! I'm new to emunewz, hopefully this is the place to ask. I was capable of playing Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's tag force 4 using jpcsp on my old pc despite its slowness...whereas on my laptop, it sort of whites out the lower (conversation) part then freezes at title screen. That happens when I skip the intro video. But if I don't, the game's playable, but almost everything except the cards & characters is completely whited out.

My drivers are supposedly up to date. So I could make use of another solution. If not, I'll try updating.

Oh! One more thing! I'm not sure why, but I can't save anything on the logs. I marked both the TXT & HTML saving but both log files are still at 0KB & not even openable.

I've attached the runtime errors from cmd.exe

Thx in advance.

Attached Files
.txt   Cmd log.txt (Size: 7.04 KB / Downloads: 63)
try running it as administrator
(11-18-2012, 12:46 PM)hyakki Wrote: try running it as administrator

Gives me an unable to....(gives me no time to read the rest) then closes. Huh

I remember having tried that..
make sure you get your Jpcsp builds from here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
dos 
I'll give it a whir...Thx a lot hyakki. Smile

Nope, same whitening. The game does load if I skip the intro video, though.

btw, have they stopped all talk about this game? It could make sense since there are newer versions. Not to mention YGO ZeXal.

Seems you're out of ideas...appreciate your hard work hyakki...keep it up <thumbs up>.

Any help you guys?