This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - Naruto UN Heroes 3
Hey guys, could you please help me? And sorry for my english, i'm brazilian :|

Okay, first of all, my PC configurations >

Windows 7 32-bit SP1
Intel Core2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93 GHz
4GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT

Ok, now my issues :\

First: I downloaded many many many times diferent Naruto UNH3 ISOS, with many sizes and formats, decrypted and encrypted ones, and all of them run with such a Slow Motion (13-17 FPS). I can play, but i checked the configs needed and my computer can handle it. I installed TuneUP and accepted all the recomendations.
Also installed Game Booster 2.41 from IObit and boosted my PC up.
But all these things doesn't changed the FPS alot. And i really want to play this game, i love naruto, please guys, i beg you, help me ._.

My drivers are all up to date, all unecessary programs are closed (by game booster)

I got 880MB of RAM using now. 5% of the CPU, and i got 360GB free from my computer.

I saw alot of vids from youtube, and all their emulators ran at maximun speed Sad

PLEASE HELP ME! Sad
You are a downloader and it's forbidden by the law and rules of this forum. You can be banned for this and nobody help the pirates ...