This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix - ULUS10014
I use the option "Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)" because the game has parts (such as Menus and text) that would appear transparent if it isn't used (black borders don't appear dark enough in cutscenes). Even if I don't use this option, the game is still slow, performing at 3-4 FPS. During the first cutscene (subsequent cutscenes and in-game action as well), this would appear if the option is not used:
Code:
13:35:14  WARN       ge - GUI - UNSUPPORTED: Both different SFIX (0x323232) and DFIX (0xDFDFDF) are not supported (blend equation=2), approximating with 0x323232/0xCDCDCD

It might be a possibility that this game doesn't work well with older AMD/ATI integrated graphics cards (ATI Radeon HD 4200). In an attempt in trying to find the best settings for OpenGL, I find that not enabling any options gives the game a slight boost and has similar performance to the External Software Renderer (7-9 FPS). The game can get to the second cutscene in Story Mode without crashing (can also skip cutscenes without any issue).

Is it possible that audio is tied to the performance of the game? As I mentioned in my earlier post, the cutscenes and audio are not in sync (audio is faster than what is being displayed onscreen).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix - ULUS10014 - by DragonNeos - 05-19-2017, 07:51 PM