This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphical Corruption & No Music
(08-28-2011, 01:42 AM)RyanFialcowitz Wrote: I'm trying to play Final Fantasy with JPCSP v2239 and I have no music and graphical corruption. The graphical corruption is not in the game itself but rather in the program's menus and dialog boxes which makes it nearly impposible to navigate them. As for the sound, I get sound effects but no music. Any ideas?

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz

Could you please post a screenshot showing the graphical corruption? Thanks! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphical Corruption & No Music - by Hykem - 08-28-2011, 03:53 PM