This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for MAC Users plz!!!!!!!
psp 
help for mac users, just tutorials for windows users, can you help me to use this soft in mac plz? i search on wbe but nothing but they say this soft can run in every OS, i wait for your answer thanks.
(08-26-2011, 10:36 PM)apiazza Wrote: help for mac users, just tutorials for windows users, can you help me to use this soft in mac plz? i search on wbe but nothing but they say this soft can run in every OS, i wait for your answer thanks.

Hi!

First, go here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
And be sure to download the latest revision (MacOSX version).
Unpack it, and you'll find an .app file called Jpcsp.app. Just execute it like any other Mac App.
(08-27-2011, 03:16 PM)Hykem Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 10:36 PM)apiazza Wrote: help for mac users, just tutorials for windows users, can you help me to use this soft in mac plz? i search on wbe but nothing but they say this soft can run in every OS, i wait for your answer thanks.

Hi!

First, go here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
And be sure to download the latest revision (MacOSX version).
Unpack it, and you'll find an .app file called Jpcsp.app. Just execute it like any other Mac App.

thanks i am going to try that, and later post the results =)
hi there, i try that but i cant load any game, just appears a window with three buttons "play" "PAuse" and "stop", so, how can i load a game i repeat just is a window with those buttons and nothing more

thanks