This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot load save game files in Macross Frontier Games
Topic explains it all.

After much sweat, frustration and forum searching i managed to get the games working PERFECTLY! But theres one problem...

I cannot load saved games which is really annoying.

So yeah, this game is in japanese so im not 100% sure what it says but when i try to load game it gets stuck at "checking memory card for data" box or atleast i think it means that.

It doesn't freeze, FPS keeps rolling between 27-31 FPS and i can still hear music properly. I think it just keeps searching data forever. No errors whatsoever. Its just big blue box that i cant do anything about. Meaning i have to delete save game file inside SAVEDATA folder in order to get through the autoload function at the start of the game. Otherwise it just gets stuck when the bluebox pops up.

First things first i guess you guy guys need logfiles, then theres also the screenshot of the bluebox of stuck. For the Logfile. What i did there was start the game, waited for Bandai Namco, Bandai and Artdink logos to go, and then comes that bluebox.

And also i get error 0x80110307 if i try to load game without any savefiles if it matters. If i try to load with savefiles there comes bluebox and it gets stuck there.

I have tried with Crypto Mode and without, i have tried reinstalling my java and trying normal java version and 64-bit one, same with emulators. It still persists.

System Specs are:

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5800 Series
Memory: 4096MB Ram
Processor: Inter® Core™ i5 CPU M 450 @ 2.40GHz (4CPUs), ~2,4GHz

Emulator itself: Jpcsp v0.6 2687

I have enabled following settings from Configuration

Video:Enable Vertex Cache, Enable Saving CE screen to Textures instead of Memory
Media: Use Media Engine, Extract Media Files to tmp folder, Decode audio files with Sonicstage.

So yeah im pretty stumped.

Any help would be appriciated.

Oh yeah and this applies to all three games.

Macross Ace Frontier
Macross Ultimate Frontier
Macross Triangle Frontier

Same problem with all of them.

Any Advice?

.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.37 KB / Downloads: 90)

.rar   JPCSP Bluebox.rar (Size: 243.61 KB / Downloads: 89)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Instead open this general thread, will be more helpful if you open a dedicated thread for each game except for Macross Ace Frontier that already have an open thread; first check if the Game Code is the same that the game you own. Here is the thread:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1071

In case your Game Code is other you may want open a thread for that too. For the others 2, locate the correct section on Commercial Games Discussion and open a thread for each one. I guess both must be on Half Playable since you say games problem is the handle of save data. Look for the correct section here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54

Finally, opening a thread will have the forum in a order and you will help developers to make this game full playable by posting your issues and log files. If you are kind of lost, under General Discussion section of the forum are plenty sticky threads that will help you. Try getting there with the links on my sign.
[Image: montcer.png]