This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound issues...
Hi there.... I do have sound stage and media engine.... I check the appropriate boxes needed to decode the audio files and i still do not have sound... however when i goto the options screen and select the sound opton i start to hear music from the game im currently trying to play.... but otherwise i hear no sound period ): what else can i do the solve this issue?
id like to add that the videos have sound and SOME parts of the game have sound.... just no consistency
ok s far it seems like ive fixed the sound issue... now im having HUGE issue with the video.... im running at 11.6 FPS
Im running a quad core 4.2 mhz
8 gigs ddr3 ram
ATI radeon 6770 sapphire edition 1gb memory
windows 7
im running the game call Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.... And it seems that i wont be able to play any game on the emu till further versions come out with better compat.... Good luck devs
Quote:ATI radeon 6770 sapphire edition 1gb memory
this is your main problem. ati cards aren't good with opengl which the emulator uses.

you'd have to try different combinations of options and update your catalyst drivers often, but until amd themselves fix opengl support in their drivers, it'll be slower than nvidia cards all the time.
SoundStage work for many games but some needs an extra at3 decoder.

On General Discussion of this forum section exist a thread with a guide on how to do that. You can reach that thread by clicking on my sign "1.Start Here".

Once you are there, take a look on some members post to because on many are the instructions you must follow to make games work with sound.
[Image: montcer.png]