This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Black Rock Shooter The Game NPJH-50448
r2452 x86

Settings:
-Use vertex cache (FPS boost)
-Use shaders (Required or else game will look ugly)
-Use Media Engine
-Decode Audio files with SonicStage

Results:
Game works @ 15~30 FPS. Some graphical glitches, audio desyncs in cutscenes and hangs randomly. Game hanged at four spots for me so far:
+After starting a new game.
+After the first four monsters at San Franscisco.
+After skipping a cutscene upon defeat of the first monsters in San Franscisco.
+After the first monster.

All of them with the same settings, so the game is quite unstable. Attached an INFO level log up to the hang after defeating the very first monster. All cutscenes were skipped.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 22.81 KB / Downloads: 95)
My PC specs:
-AMD Phenom II X2 560 (2 CPU @ ~3.3GHz)
-4096 MB RAM
-NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 (1 GB)
-Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.
To prevent hangs use: Disable optimized vertexinfo reading, and do not use vertex cache.

The bad thing is that the game will run slower...

Its a shame that the voices dont work.Sad
Phenom II x4 BE 3500 mhz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD5870 1gb
Core i3 2350M 2.3 ghz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD 3000
Core i5 4570 3.6ghz - 16gb DDR3 1600 mhz - GTX970 4gb oc
I did as you said, but the game remains extremely slow, and the start screen goes blank (and hang on the first four monsters of San Francisco / disabling and enabling even what you said is the same)
Thought I'd report. I've been able to get farther in the game using frameskipping, already cleared the first two missions in San Franscisco (Stage 1). Tested in JPCSP x86 SVN 2475 and 2529.

* Saving and loading works perfectly
* The game runs really slow and choppy
* Voice acting sounds do not play (except in FMV movies)
* Music fails to loop (it's always the same point, I guess it has to do with its loop point)
* Hangs happen randomly.

I got hangs at two more points:
* After a boss battle
* After choosing Retry option at the Game Over

All hanging points seem to have in common the loading screen transition, but I have no proof of it actually being the culprit.

No INFO logs this time, didn't set up the logger either time. I'll try to have a log next time.
My PC specs:
-AMD Phenom II X2 560 (2 CPU @ ~3.3GHz)
-4096 MB RAM
-NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 (1 GB)
-Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.
I've just tried with the version 2220 and 2240 and even the 2718 and none seems to be able to get the game to work fine.

I had my save at the Stage Select (once you beat the game) and it does crash at the loading of it.

Could you help me out a bit?

Edit : I finaly saw that PSP saves does not load on the emulator.. dunno why through.
The game is running fine using the 2240 but no sound.
On 2718 , it does not even load up the main menu.
Have you enabled "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode" ?
if still fail,post log file here (and wait dev @gid15 check)
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898
(09-18-2012, 02:31 AM)God601 Wrote: Edit : I finaly saw that PSP saves does not load on the emulator.. dunno why through.
The game is running fine using the 2240 but no sound.
On 2718 , it does not even load up the main menu.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

err now the screen is a bit... flashy i could say...

on the stage select menu , the screen is green and black

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My specs:
AMD FX-4100 @ 4.2Ghz
8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
ASUS GTX 550Ti
Windows 7 BRS x64
(08-26-2011, 01:52 AM)rikimtasu Wrote: jcpsp 2244
Settings:
Use vertex cache
Use shaders
Disable UBO
Enable saving GE screen
Enable dynamic shader generation
May be it is just me,or my graphic card cannot have proper colour on the screen.
Other PC better than me(Nvidia) Should be playable.(As reported on baidu message board)
don't using version newer than this,or you will be unable to load after new game.
can't select gallery and setting.

I dont get in the Settings? Can Anyone help me to config the 2244?
Moved to Half Playable,
In my tests this game is pretty unstable and either crashed/locked during a rendered cutscene or the loading screens using various settings

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2868(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 180.61 KB / Downloads: 69)
r2875
Video to demostrate the loading screen freeze (this can happen randomly, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't), no info is shown in the logs making it pretty hard to debug, I've tried toggling every setting and different method sizes from 3000 to 50..but it seems random.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvc6tk_brs_videogames

(note the 'M' is just from r2873 I enabled enableCheckErrorsProxy Smile, the loading screen crash also happens in the unmodified.)

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2875(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 164.23 KB / Downloads: 77)