This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help configuring jpscp to pergorm better on laptop.
lol I just noticed the price too. Yea id never ask them in store. They will tell you anything to get you to buy. $100 more for a lap that can last 3 or 4 years in a good investment
That's right.

And about the RAM 8GB is good. It does not say the speed but i guess is on 1333 cause is the average. I prefer RAM speed than quantity so 8GB at 1333 MHz is a good option.
[Image: montcer.png]
What do you think about the graphics card/ Should I upgrade it to the second choice? Is it worth it?
Well i don't own a NVIDIA for a while and i don't believe on reviews of graphics cards because almost aren't true. For example, most websites told that my Radeon 6620g won't run new games; however it isn't true! I can play new games as i told you.
Here is a GamePlay i record on Dead Space: (Is not NEW but have very nice speed on maximum graphics)

Last NVIDIA card i own was an GeForce 8800 GTX on a desktop machine with an Core 2 Duo and game performance was garbage. Even Assassin's Creed was sooo slooowwww ... On that time Core 2 Duo was new! And the video card was one of the best (For that time) ... But the true was other ... So, what can i say Confused

On this forum maybe hyakki can help you with the video card because he own one NVIDIA. Let's wait for him to appear.
[Image: montcer.png]