This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GUNDAM VS GUNDAM
psp 
Hello i am new here i was on just never register now this is a annoying question to mean but in gundam vs gundam i have no sound effects i see this all the time by never a good answers i have sonic stage and i clicked the thingy to make them go to tmp folders i know its jpscp /tmp/game id/ Atrac
but i have this /jpscp/tmp/gameid/megxxxxx the x's are some random number i have no Atrac folder but i have a exauido that is a Atrac file

can some one pls give me a tutorial on how to get the sound effects i have sony sound forge pro and that stuff Huh[/color]
sorry for my bad English i am really from Germany but i live in the us now
(08-15-2012, 02:02 AM)shadowlance Wrote: can some one pls give me a tutorial on how to get the sound effects
It seems someone already did; look here:
at32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding

Also, i don't know why you post it here; JPCSP have a dedicated section on the forum; maybe if you post there you will get more help.

By the way, the game you talk about is not listed on the JPCSP list of game tested; you could help to the forum posting there a log info with your results. Also, if an issue is encountered maybe developers will help you to solve it and make this game full playable.

Others games of the serie are listed here: (Look on G part)
JPCSP Games List Part 1

And due your game is not listed on JPCSP commercial games tests, you may want open a thread on the correct section according to actual state of the game with latest rev:
Commercial Game Discussion
[Image: montcer.png]
thank you should i remove this topic
sorry for my bad English i am really from Germany but i live in the us now
Mmmm, guess no; if someone have the same question on future here will be an answer.
[Image: montcer.png]